Founder & CEO: Namrata Goel
This concern motivated me to study Education so that I could be a better support towards the learning growth of my children. It resulted in me complete my Early Childhood Education and Care Diploma Program, then study my Masters in Education from Bath University, U.K and attend a summer program at Harvard School of Education, U.S.A.
During my study, I had varied experiences with preschools in U.K, U.S.A and India that brought in a whole new perspective and dimension to my style of teaching. I spoke my mind and heart out at various international and national forums based on my research and observations and was amazed by how Industry experts gave my work so much recognition. This made me confident and my passion for education grew stronger.
Now it was no longer only about my children. I quickly realized the anxiety I felt as a mom was no different from my parent friends. And Hence, in 2015, I embarked on the journey to build my dream preschool.
Early Wonders is born on the vision to provide children a safe, happy environment that builds on their curiosity, creativity and the thousands of questions and conversations they have hidden in their heart.
- Masters in Education – Bath University, U.K
- Future of Learning & Project Zero, Summer Program- Harvard School of Education, U.S.A
- International Baccalaureate(IB) Teaching and Learning Award certification – International Baccalaureate(IB)
- Inclusive classroom – International Baccalaureate(IB)
- Program Facilitators Training – International Baccalaureate(IB)
- Certified Concept based curriculum developer and trainer – Dr. Lynn Erickson, U.S.A
- Reggio Emilia study Group at Loris Malguzzi – Italy
- Early Childhood Education and Care Diploma Program – Mumbai
- Masters in Management Studies – Mumbai University
- Bachelors in Statistics – Mumbai University
My Paper Presentations and Research Work:
- Cultural Dissonance – Alliance for International Education, Mumbai.
- Significance of Formative Assessments – European Council of International Schools, Zurich.
- Engaging with a difference: Creating a culture of thinking – Alliance for International Education, Bangkok.
- Developing Creativity in the Classroom – Early Childhood Association, Mumbai.
- International Mindedness – Published an article in the International School Magazine, U.K.
- Developing Creativity in the Classroom – Published a paper in the Early Childhood Association Journal.